Wednesday, June 1, 2016

End of the School Year

At the beginning of the school year I took a position teaching Bible at the school where my girls attend.  I have enjoyed 9 months of teaching some wonderful kids from around the world.  They are all very smart and did an amazing job handling some deep concepts including bibliology, soteriology, pneumatology, anthropology, christology, and theology proper.  (Although I did not use these terms with them.  They are grade schoolers after all.)

For most of the students, this was their first year in Bulgaria, so as they were going through culture shock and language learning they also had to deal with me.  Yet they all did exceedingly well.

Today, I gave them their final test.  They are a great group of kids and I hope they all have a wonderful summer.  They enjoy it after all the hard work they put in.

I will miss teaching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment