Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Annual Retreat

Tonight I am taking my annual retreat.  I will spend the night alone at a hotel in a town about an hour away from Sofia.  I will pray, read of scripture, and listen to God's voice as I write our my annual ministry plan for the next year.

I had planned to take this retreat last week, but family illness made me think it would be prudent to wait a week until we were all off medication (including me).  It looks like things are pretty clear now.  There are still some lingering symptoms from this persistent bug, but nothing that Sasha can't handle on her own.

Please keep my in your prayers tonight and into tomorrow.  Pray for wisdom and clarity as I seek God's will for my life, my family's lives, and the ReachGlobal ministry in Sofia.

No comments:

Post a Comment